The POSSUM database is the result of more than 30 years of contributions from a team based at the Victorian Clinical Genetics Service (VCGS) and the Murdoch Childrens Research Institute (MCRI) in Melbourne, Australia.
The POSSUM team includes:
- Professor Martin Delatycki, Clinical Geneticist and Director of the VCGS
- Dr Cathie Rose, Curator of the database
- Associate Professor Sue White, Clinical Geneticist and Dysmorphologist
- Professor Ravi Savarirayan - Clinical Geneticist with a special interest in skeletal dysplasias
- Associate Professor Tiong Tan, Clinical Geneticist
- The team of clinical geneticists and fellows at VCGS
- James Shaw, Administrative and data entry support
- Hilianty Tardjono, Solutions Architect, MCRI IT team
We acknowledge in particular the vision and expertise of Drs David Danks, David Pitt and Agnes Bankier, and our numerous contributors including Drs Ségolène Aymé, Juan Chemke, Dian Donnai, Robert J. Gorlin, Kazimierz Kozlowski, Pierre Maroteaux, Hartmut Menger, John G. Rogers, David Sillence, Jörgen Spranger and from the many members of the worldwide medical community whose individual contributions are recognised in the database.
We also acknowledge the expertise of our past IT experts, and in particular John Marquet, Michael Black, and Neil Belford and the team at base2services.
Copyright (c) 1984 – 2016 Murdoch Childrens Research Institute.
All rights reserved.
Murdoch Childrens Research Institute,
Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, Australia.